Sunday, May 4, 2008

A peek at what you can expect to read here

Hello everyone,

I am Priya Darshini, and am a Quality Assurance/Control Engineer working for an organisation that is into Design and DEvelopment of Medical Devices. You may know that "Quality" is perceived as very vital in two industries in particular, specifically from the point of view of safety to the user- The automobile industry and the medical device industry.

I have "learnt" the strings of Quality Assurance/Control from the grassroot level, and want to share the lessons I have learnt. This blogspot is not for the expert QA personnel to read and sneer at me for "writing such absolutely commonsense stuff".This is for the clueless first time novice QA person to read my experiences, the way I understood the nuances of this stream and the way implement quality practices in his/her organisation.

I hope you are able to relate to my posts and derive guidance and reassurance therefrom!! Keepcoming back for new posts!!

No comments: